Monday 12 March 2007

Afflicted by a wooden, hoplite-filled, equine effigy

I'm sick. That is to say, I have an infection, or rather my computer does (the distinction between us blurred long ago). As you might guess, the interloper in question is a trojan horse. It's currently only being kept at bay by my trusty firewall, but it's only a matter of time before those nasty greeks start a bucket-chain and douse it with water. Virtual water. Then, my ports will be wide open to the world. Actually, I don't understand these things as well as I should, but ho-hum, it is a problem. I've acquired several antiviral programs, and i'm planning to use them all at once like an amateur antibiotic experiment, except, of course, not.
Yes, my problems are enormous.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so are mine :P

i think my computer is infected to..i m in trouble. i was to take it to the place we bought.i will. soon :)

Equivocationalist said...

poor deniz. those places will overcharge you. there are some things i can talk you through trying first.

Unknown said...

yeah, that can work..
thx

talk to u soon :o